Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Brief and Spicy Encounter

On the flight back from Delhi to Hyderabad, well not really on board yet. I and a friend were in queue to board the plane when the flight steward at the front gate asked us to board from the back gate as our seats were in the rear of the plane. As we proceeded towards the back gate there was no one in front of us. I climbed up the stairs and the two air-hostesses at the door were "busy" to even wish me and my friend a warm welcome.

To be a little more explicit (without being indecent and far from being a complete pervert), one of them wasn't even facing me as I entered. I could see the hands of the second hostess in ahem... places and tilting of heads beyond the normal neck pain relief exercise. As one of them saw me they broke off in a very uneasy manner and I had what I would term as the coldest welcome anyone could have while boarding a flight.

No service by them during flight while I was awake and no sign of them while de-boarding. It didn't end as well as it had started. But all I could say while narrating this was that imagination can sure take you places.

One man's fantasy, another man's reality.

No comments: