Some live in America.
Some live the American dream.
I, sadly, am living by the American clock.
Everything I do nowadays tends to happen in accordance with the American clock. (Now that I notice even my blog post time is by default the American time) Some say it happens to those who tread the path I am on. Others don't really understand why I am still doing it. Many don't even know what is it that I am actually doing. And above all my mom doesn't know whether what she serves me at 8 in the night is dinner or lunch.
But I just hope all this pays off. Come to think of it, if this does pay off, I might actually end up living by the American clock.
Huh... Big Deal. As if I already wasn't.
2 comments:
dnt worry..there are many others who share the same clock..n why creep..this is ur own choice..
I guess so... Life is nothing but a journey to your destination guided by your choices
Post a Comment