Saturday, October 2, 2010

111

Sometimes, adrenalin is hard to conjure out of thin air.
On other times, the thin air that rushes by your ear is what builds it up.

The number reminds me of one great Umpire David Shepherd. His one step jump at multiples of the 'Nelson' is how I still remember him. I also happened to share another of his famous quirks this night. The shaking hand, although it could have had dire consequences for me.

I may not be a hard core biker but tonight was different. Space seemed to be closing up on me. I had to get out. Out of office. Out of home. Out of mind. Out of life. I raced on. It did more good than I thought.

Maybe traveling at the speed of light can help me time travel. Riding at the 'Nelson' helped me 'life travel'. Nothing changed. Something did. A fear was overcome.

'Life' to move on. Or was it 'Time'?

No comments: