Wednesday, February 16, 2011

'Riemann'tine

Solving the Riemann one may find
Distribution of primes irrelevant to most mankind

But what it means to you and me
Its hard for all of them to see

The Fields may be all you desire
Your calibre though is way higher

The inverse of the distribution I would like to define
My expectation function of your presence in my time

However much I may sulk and whine
I did take time to make this poem rhyme

The prime that defines you, you think is 3
The only prime which has some company

And if my expectation function turns out to be true
I wont mind being the prime 2

4 comments:

My-st(o)ry said...

Even though I usually rather be the number 1 prime,
Nonetheless giving geeky cheesy a shot is never a crime
Indefinites never have me irked,
and schrodinger's reasoning in crushes has always worked,
Yes you do cry, sulk, scream and whine,
But your "submissiveness" makes it somewhat fine,
You're also lazy, and everything you say you cannot
Its not as if you're all that tall(:P) fair and hot,
It takes you three weeks to think of a salsa date,
but just two weeks to steal your friend's soul mate,
Sometimes your fbook replies are truly sad but I have to say,
That you're improving day by day.
But I sort of like how you can so easily be trained,
and you do manage to keep me kind of entertained,
You're sort of bright, sometimes nice too, I have to admit,
Though I d wish you'd make a robot that would make you lesser sleepy and more fit :)
Nothing exponential of 2 ever hits a zero,
though when you act mean (like right now) you're not quite my hero,
I like you believe that I can prove p may be equal to np,
so where this goes I'd definitely like to see :)

My-st(o)ry said...

Don't be offended,
In wasn't intended
I kinds find you cute and bright,
I mean I thought you were worth a poem's fight,
So really like most things i say,don't pay too much attention to the poem above,
In a not so wise man's words "Stop. share. care.cry..try.tell.feel.fight.live. and love <3

Sanchit Arora said...

You leave my 'virtual' existence in disarray,
you get me attention which I have hated all the way,
yeah I am probably not that 'tall fair or hot'
so I stick to giving geeky cheesy another shot,
Thoughts of running away do cross my mind,
Its hard though to find someone else your kind,
I did change me abouts from submissive to lazy,
but BDSM on your mind is pure crazy,
You freaked me out, I had to be tough,
I probably would not have been able to drag you by the scruff,
Robots ill make plenty but only so I get more sleep,
Eventually come up with something that makes your heart go 'beep beep'

Sanchit Arora said...

You racked my brains, I dont know why,
I did feel stupid, I felt I could cry,

I hated myself, when I couldn't get
The reason I left things, I hated you instead

Few things have been able to keep me awake,
a perturbed mind, a piece of cake,

Curse me cause I may hate you a while longer,
Till I can face it and be stronger

Slap me though if I try to fall back,
while we work on our planned Kinect hack

To avoid I might try, your presence abound,
I hope I can't, here's a quote I found

“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”